What water cooling shall I get????

zac1

Hey not looking to highjack this thread but CPU's mailbox is full lol

"I had 2 questions for you when you have the time..Just as a heads up I have the newish the Koolance 720BK.

1st Do you have an ETA( i know nothing is exact) for the 7800gtx water block, and does it cool the memory in back that is right in front of my chipset fan causing a butt load of heat to get in there?? I am interested in the 3/8 10mm nozzled one.. And do you have any experience with using that cooler with the koolance system? I have seen remakes of some coolers needed certain flow rates and am not that experienced with water cooling which is why i chose that system for its ease of use.

2nd which kinda relates from the above, do you think there is any real difference by using a danger den block vs the Koolance CPU-300 that i have now(Here is alink, though you probably already know it http://www.koolance.com/shop/product_info....products_id=115)

If its just a degree or so its not a big deal, but now i do realise that you guys make really great stuff and if there would be decent improvemnt i am always down to try something new..

With my 4400 O/c to 2.6 at 1.67 volts under full load i hit abotu 45c but the ambient temp in the puter is around 30c since its summer and i do not have A/C :shake:

If these questions would better directed to someone else please let me know.

Thanks alot for your time

-Scott"