nF4 Ultra D Marvel/Nivida network cards.

Anybody know whwhat I can do to update the drivers? can't play Wow Or Bf2 cuz i get disconnected completely after like 10 seconds of connectiong to the game.

i updated and it still disconnects me. what now?

Updated with what exactly? The 6.66 nForce4 platform drivers? We need more specifics to help you out here.

My initial thought is that you need to run full spyware scan with MS Antispyware and Ad-Aware and remove everything they find, then download and run the "winsockxpfix" tool. Random peridic disconnects are a common symptom of problems with the WinXP network stack due to residual effects of malware that has been removed.

Then again, it could very well be a bug in the game, BF2 is known to be very rough around the edges code-wise. Are you running a legit copy of the retail version or the demo? The retail version has two updates available, in case you didn't know.

Apparently PunkBuster can cause problems if you have multiple network interfaces up.

For BF2 I've disabled in BIOS firewire and the NVidia network port, and just use the Marvell. Works like a charm for me :)

You may want to manually update punkbuster by going to their site and downloading pbweb. Some people say that helps too.

Plenty of threads on the net about BF2 problems and solutions...

I have DSL and usally i have average of 30-50ping. and yes, i bought the Bf2 and World of Warcraft. also, it is not ramdom disconnects, it's completel kicking me out after 10 seconds. of play. and I downloaded the nForce4_amd_6.66_winxp2k_international.exe