DFI Lanparty S939 NF3 Ultra -TWEAKS

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone found a way to run 1T on this board?

"Patriot XLB DDR 2/512mb @ 323 MHZ 2.5 4 4 8"

I assume that was a typing mistake the NF3-Ultra doesnt support DDR2.

But 1T Has never been a problem On mine Since changing BIOS from 602 to 705 or 711.

Only had nightmares with 815 and 824

done that.... first i couldnt boot. then i set the dram frequency(or max memclock) to 133(166 also works) instead of auto and success. so its the memory. what does this tell you? everything else on dram config is default.

leavin mem settings at default will do that to you with this board. I was able to run my cheapo mem at 1t which i never thought it could do cause my nforce2 mobo wasnt having it. All i had to do was manually set every memory setting using the guides given & A64 tweaker...

sliky, many people have gotten 1t to work on this board. try searching this thread and the main one for "1t, memory"

blinkO, I am currently using the 8/24 bios, which one would you suggest for 1T. BTW not a typo,(2/512) = two sticks of 512mb.

Thanks for your help.

No problem just saw it in you re siggy that way and copied it and pasted it in post to ask.. Thought you just typed it in wrong.

My self I have tried all the Bios and 705 (with all its bugs) has worked best for me,With 711 being the second best.

Need Help... Recently i was trying to oc my board but when i set the FSB to over 300MHz, windows installation in my SATA was corrupt, but when i set the FSB to under 295, nothing's wrong with my installation. i have put the SATA in slot 3.

the system always said that windows/nvatabus.sys is corrupt.

what's wrong with that? does SATA is not good enough to OC???

If you are trying to Do a Install while it is overclocked ? that is never a good idea. Set it to stock/Default settings and do the install. you should be fine.Then overclock it

Sata3&4 are locked you should be able to overclock well With the sata drive on either of those two Sata ports

If you are trying to Do a Install while it is overclocked ? that is never a good idea. Set it to stock/Default settings and do the install. you should be fine.Then overclock it

Sata3&4 are locked you should be able to overclock well With the sata drive on either of those two Sata ports

my mistakes... it's not any of my setting was behind that "Windows Failure", it's my SEAGATE HD behind its failure. after i returned it for warranty, and receive a new one, there's no such thing as "WindowsSystem32nvatabus.sys corrupted" again.

thanks blinker0 for your reply. :)

PS: although later i realized that i forced my memory too tight :) 2-2-2-5 @270MHz, was not right for my BH-5 Twinmos.

PS: although later i realized that i forced my memory too tight :) 2-2-2-5 @270MHz, was not right for my BH-5 Twinmos.

what voltage I r giving your bh5 to run 270? & is that 1:1 or divider? I've got some corsair 3200LL Pros I'm trying to configure. thanks