DFI Lanparty S939 NF3 Ultra -TWEAKS

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah try to run some bh-5 at 260mhz at 2-2-2-5 on a msi k8n neo platinum :rolleyes:

wont happen unless you mod the board with the vdimm vio mod, or other volt mod. 2.75 vdimm isnt enough for peeps with bh-5 ch-5.

some users with tccd need 3.0 vdimm to run at high htt, the msi just cant provide the vdimm need to get the overclocks you can get with the dfi, plus have you seen the dram settings on the dfi nf3/nf4 models? i cannot think of any other motherboard that allows for so many adjustments.

Problamatic? maybe for inexperienced people, but for the enthusiast, like myself, i find them to be far superioir to any other motherboard out there.

I dunno maybe im wierd, but i like to tinker and overclock, so the more adjustments the better. but thats just me :rolleyes:

dfi > all

~BBA

hmmm.well i just purchased a DFI LANPARTY UT nF3 ULTRA-D and im having some issues. i dont really know whats the problem. could be my motherboard or my ram. So i updated my bios to the 711 cause im tryin go bring my ram up and running at 400 mhz. I have 2x512mb Kingston DDR400. My max mem is set to auto, cuase if i turn it up to 200, my comp wont boot up anything. can you please help me out?

hmmm.well i just purchased a DFI LANPARTY UT nF3 ULTRA-D and im having some issues. i dont really know whats the problem. could be my motherboard or my ram. So i updated my bios to the 711 cause im tryin go bring my ram up and running at 400 mhz. I have 2x512mb Kingston DDR400. My max mem is set to auto, cuase if i turn it up to 200, my comp wont boot up anything. can you please help me out?

make a signiture and well see what we can do. what voltage do you have on the memory?

when overclocking, anything beyond 233 fsb gives me stupid disk errors when booting. such as ntoskrnl missing

this is as high as it goes without errors

cpuzghey1fy.th.jpg

i want to oc more and need help

If you are using SATA drives make sure you are on channel 3/4 next to the cpu. Put a signature together so we can see what your components are. Kinda hard to help someone when you don't know what yer dealing with...

which Model Is the OCZ.. It will have something simular like OCZ4001024ELDCGEC2-K. And what voltage do you have everything set to.

ocz model is OCZ4001024ELDC-K

cpu: 1.5

vcore: 1.75

mem: 2.7

agp: 1.8

another error is when i set agp aperture size to 256 the board wont post

ocz model is OCZ4001024ELDC-K

cpu: 1.5

vcore: 1.75

mem: 2.7

agp: 1.8

another error is when i set agp aperture size to 256 the board wont post

Make sure LDT is set at 3X, AGP at 67mhz. Try more voltage on the ram as well and test it with memtest too...set all memory timings manually as well especially if you try and run a divider.

Make sure to peruse the overclocking guide HERE if you already haven't.

done that.... first i couldnt boot. then i set the dram frequency(or max memclock) to 133(166 also works) instead of auto and success. so its the memory. what does this tell you? everything else on dram config is default.

Hi,

I´m NOOB with OC. What settings in BIOS should i make to get 2,4ghz or higher with my 3800+? Right now i have the HTT at 3x and FSB at 210. I can´t go higher than 210... If i go higher my computer restarts all the time after BIOS screen.