DFI Lanparty S939 NF3 Ultra -TWEAKS

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, i've already put all the "tips" that you had in your main post into what I wrote up, so you can get rid of the main tips part at the top to make things a little easier and to prevent doubling up. I've put them into categories, so that it's EASIER to go through, instead of just being jumbled up at the top of the thread, with no sorting system.

---dens

how about this

you guys continue to argue about who's layout is better, and in a few days the mods and others that are helping me streamline this forum will just make one for you and sticky it instead.

we'll be getting started on it pretty soon. Fill this thread up with all the good info you can find and we'll make a one for you of our own design.

how about this

you guys continue to argue about who's layout is better, and in a few days the mods and others that are helping me streamline this forum will just make one for you and sticky it instead.

we'll be getting started on it pretty soon. Fill this thread up with all the good info you can find and we'll make a one for you of our own design.

Thanks AG.

---dens

anything under 74Mhz should be totally stable, absolutely nothing wrong with a few Mhz here or there. PCI and AGP are a shared bus with different memory access available to them, but both are derived from the CPU FSB at their base, and in a perfect world 66 would be fine, but with the HTT cranked up, it is less stress on the chipset to add a few Mhz, similar to running a really acute CPU/RAM divider. With a perfect chipset, HTT could be set at 2Ghz, RAM at 200Mhz, and AGP at 66, but that is too much to ask of anything on the market.

we've seen sometimes the calculation of 66 will go into an infinite loop...has to do with 66 not being able to divide into 100 all the way (66.666666666666666666666666 etc)

setting it to 67 is my habit and it seems to guarantee that it locks

my scientific explanation is probably not very good

we've seen sometimes the calculation of 66 will go into an infinite loop...has to do with 66 not being able to divide into 100 all the way (66.666666666666666666666666 etc)

setting it to 67 is my habit and it seems to guarantee that it locks

my scientific explanation is probably not very good

Well, I'll take yours over most people. :D Thanks!