Problem with Bios Flashing! Help Plz!

My computer hasnt been working right ever since I switched over to my DFI motherboard, new CPU, and vdeo card. Well I tried to update the bios to maybe fix this problem. At first I tryed flashing with a floppy, and I wasnt able to figure it out. So then I tryed using winflash, and half way through, it errored. Everything was still working fine, then I restarted it and something like this comes up on the screen

Award BootBlock Bios V1.0

Bios Rom checksome Erro

Detecting Floppy Drive A: media

Insert Systemdisk and press enter

Does anybody know how I can fix this?

first try clearing cmos: shutdown -> switch off -> unplug -> wait for yellow lights to turn off -> press power 5-10 times to discharge -> set clear cmos jumper -> take out the battery (this may not be necessary) -> wait 10-20 minutes -> put battery back -> put jumper back to default -> plug in -> switch on -> power up -> then observe. if it still does it, then:

make a bootable floppy and stick awdflash.exe and a bios file on this floppy. then create an autoexec.bat and insert this in to it:

@echo off

awdflash.exe BIOSFILE.BIN /py /sn

replace BIOSFILE.BIN with bios filename. save to floppy.

stick the floppy in. it should flash.

please next time use the bootable cdrom for flashing (link in sig).

good luck.

Im a little fuzzy on this part. "Then create an autoexec.bat and insert this in to it:

@echo off

awdflash.exe BIOSFILE.BIN /py /sn

replace BIOSFILE.BIN with bios filename. save to floppy."

Im pretty new to this stuff, could u explain this a little more in detail because clearing the CMOS didnt work:(

I would like to use 510 -2, Iv heard its really stable, and I was having problems with games freezing, and my modem wasnt working right, it was hanging, and connection on and off.

Thank You!! I will make that, and tell you how it works out. I wish my AGP video card on my old pc didnt use the floppy power plug, or else I would do it right now. Thanks again for ur help!

Well, at first it teased me with starting windows 98... and then came up with this new fun error

Starting Win 98....

The following file is missing or corrupted: HIMEM.SYS

There is an error in your CONFIG SYS file on line 1

Warning: The high memory area is not available.

Additional low memory(below 640k) will be used insted.

The following file is missing or corrupted: COMMAND.COM

Type the name of the Command Interpreter(e.g. , C:WINDOWSCOMMAND.COM)

A>

And thats it, does anybody know how I can get past this? Thanks for the help so far, I really appriate it!