Starting A System Service

Badams66

How can i set up a system service for windows XP so i can run a program as soon as my computer is turned on and it won't require logging in or any thing like that?

ok, someones gonna have to help me out here please! I wanna run the folding as soon as my computer is turned on because im usually not home in the day and it would just be easier to leave my computer on in the morning instead of turning everything on and....you get the idea! Can someone help me out here?

oh wow! i never realized that you actually had a farm. just thought that when people were referring to your computer farm, that they were referring to the large amount of computers you have folding. heh, found out something new :P

I've got an install that I wrote to setup folding @ my farm, however... it's at my farm. :P

But this should tell you what you need to know:

http://www.overclockers.com.au/folding/ser...ce-nt2000xp.htm

Hey I live in the country with a few acres, growing Cantaloupe, squash, pumpkins, watermelons, etc. etc.

Where did you get the seeds to grow the computers?? did you start them from seedlings?? :P

Oh and Tyme, set up FIREDAEMON... it is perfect and those directions at the link work perfectly...