7-4 fix?

Guest kris_merged

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not wait untill oscar himself releases somthing. I sure as . wont flash to 7 anything if It can fry my X2. My X2 is prime stable with 6/23 so 6/23 is where ill stay, and I suggest anyone with an X2 should do the same. :)

a quick question which is suposed to work better with tccd??

-1 -2 or -3

im asking couse in dfi-bios.tk and techpowerup the have diferent info on the ending number, im using right now 510-3 fix and i want the 704 bios but i've been waiting a long time so i wanna try 623 bios

Guest burningrave101
a quick question which is suposed to work better with tccd??

-1 -2 or -3

im asking couse in dfi-bios.tk and techpowerup the have diferent info on the ending number, im using right now 510-3 fix and i want the 704 bios but i've been waiting a long time so i wanna try 623 bios

Normally it doesn't make much difference which one you use. Some variants work better for different setups. Usually the -2 variant is the best overall but -3 is recommended alot for TCCD.

Its pretty easy to just flash to both of them and see which one works best for you dont you think?

yeah, I am still using the 704 BIOS and I will since I dont have to change my Vcore, but I really would like to see a fix.

And Oskar said it would be about a week before there was a fix, but it has been about a month now, and no fix.

i hope a fix soon. this is the only bios that i've been able to start my computer without having to power off the psu or take the ram out/in.

i have noticed that when i hit the user key on my logitech keyboard to switch user (because i couldnt alt/ctrl/delete to task manager )when a game i was playing crashed, the computer starts back with the ram at 2.94 volts instead of 2.8 according to smartguardian.

i restart the computer then its ok

• 2 weeks later...