X2 4400+ and 1t timing problem

Using the setup in my sig, I cant get my memory to use 1t.

When installing windows I was having BSOD and missing files, so I saw a post on here about using optimized ios settings and then disabling CPC and something else in the BIOS. It then installed fine.

Now that windows is up and had a day stable at stock I went to change the setting to CPC enabled. As soon as I test the CPU with prime95 or superpi it fails straight away, changing it back to disabled with a64 tweaker, and it works fine.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong, the RAM had been running 300fsb @ 2.5-3-4-7 1t 1:1 with my Venice 3000.

Tried swapping round the dimms, currenty in the orange slots, havent tried yellow.

havent tried yellow.

Try em all.. you never know.. I would test using just single sticks for the heck of it.

AMD gave much ballyhoo to the new steppings working at 1T but so far they have not and likely another revision is even now in the works.

RGone...

Dam that stinks.. good reason for me to hold off on blowing more cash just yet..lol

No problems with 1T or prime here. :)

Forgot to mention im using the 6/23 bios. I suggest you use that aswell (because of X2)

Im running XP64 without any problems and 20h prime stable at 273x11