Completely Kick-Butt Keyboard

red930

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an estimate, I would guess-timate the price would be fairly steep - maybe around $200 to $250 depending on the miniature displays they use. It no matta to me though, I will have one and be the guineau pig for all of us. :)

i guess i'll be the party pooper and just shrug and say 'its an expensive keyboard...I know how to play quake and write english and i could get a $10 HP or Compaq keyboard like EXROADIE WAS SUPPOSED TO SEND ME and spend the other $200-ish on a X3333-0000 Pro Ultra Hyper video card'

hehe

stupid angry...always got to be negative

looks cool, don't get me wrong...but if it don't have no hotkey for strippers (real ones, not dancing pixel puppets)

well

:tooth:

I thought I let you know that we were all out of those killer keyboards. Must have used them all on a big job. I know I had a box full of them at one time because we replaced them with MS Natural Elites for an entire medical office. So sorry to leave you hanging all this time.

As soon as I see another one I'll grab it for you. Promise.

i guess i'll be the party pooper and just shrug and say 'its an expensive keyboard...I know how to play quake and write english and i could get a $10 HP or Compaq keyboard like EXROADIE WAS SUPPOSED TO SEND ME and spend the other $200-ish on a X3333-0000 Pro Ultra Hyper video card'

hehe

stupid angry...always got to be negative

looks cool, don't get me wrong...but if it don't have no hotkey for strippers (real ones, not dancing pixel puppets)

well

:tooth: