Pimp your "Angry Lab" here!

Cobia69

Jeez AG, are you warehousing old PC hardware there? Man, parts is parts.

all brand new stuff for the most part

so next time you guys want to get that tinge of jealousy that I get all the coolest newest parts etc, realize that i barely get to actually enjoy any of it...I hardly have time to play games or use it in a way that I did when i was just a pc owner and not a tech =(

by the time i get to sit down and actually fire up Desert Combat etc, there's some new game and way newer cpu + gpu out, and I'll only get to play about 2 hours then another 3 months of test test test test

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I looked at all of them, there are some neat freaks and some slobs. I am iin the 2nd catagory. lol.

Jeez AG, are you warehousing old PC hardware there? Man, parts is parts.

Can you categorize the neats from the slobs, please? :D

my goodness, i didn't think my observation would twist this thread so!

Well, if anyone cares, I only buy the good stuff. Yep, that's right Starbucks is it, and I grind my own beans on medium w/ a mr coffee grinder to perfection. then I brew it in my professional Cuisinart that I got for like 1/2 off @ overstock.com.

Sometimes I will brew up a some Ghirardelli Chocolate coffee for those special occassions.

Everyone RAVES about my coffee. If I'm not on DFI Street, I'm probably brewing up a pot of coffee. lol.

Can you categorize the neats from the slobs, please? :D

LOL, I dont know how to put it into words, but i know what it is when i see it. Looking at my desk, there is a slob in front of it. Some of those pics, well, I know it is wayyyy too clean and tidy for my comfort level. lol

yo AG if you ever head out to the Cali area, try Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, much better than Starbucks. I used to go to Starbucks everyday, once you try Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf you'll never go back.

yo, you mean THIS? u say Taiwan, but sounds like you be a Philly guy? lol.

i love starbucks no matter how evil they are.

and when i buy bean coffee, I only buy real Kona (not that blend crap...the real expensive real Kona) or Sumatra or this new Tanzania stuff that was pretty expensive but worth every penny.

If you knew how much I laughed when I read this... as Kona in my language is a slang for seafood-not-the-cats-one...... :D

I swear, this isn't how it usually looks, lol. :D

http://web.telia.com/~u18411604/_room/

Dirty Floor #2 and #1 should switch places though, #2 is when I revived my NFII Ultra B (hotflashing with the M/B you can see in pic 2), and #1 is a couple of days after that, before I cleaned up. :D

The other pic is my other room the same day.

I actually don't have any pics when it's "clean".

Edit: If there's only 1 pic showing up, have patiance, the host is a bit weird.