Centon 3200LL Advanced

Just as info. Bought the Centon 3200LL Advanced that was advertised here by AG. Getting some good results so far. 255MHZ at 1:1 with 2-3-3-00 1T. Don't have all of the requirements for Overclocking Data Base yet, but have run Memtest overnight clean (7 hours), OCCT Test, played Far Cry for an hour. All passes, no glitches. Haven't gotten past 255 yet, but once I find the setting that's holding me back, look out! Haven't tried much more than auto settings with 2.5-4-3-9 yet, so it's hard to say what is causing failure in Memtest #5, but I'll find it. Very decent memory benches so far.

test #5 is almost always not enough vdimm voltage

boost up the vdimm voltage ;) that stuff should easily be able to do 3.2v, and if you feel adventurous, you can go higher (be aware that you are on your own though...but try 3.2v first)

these modules should do 300 (DDR600) @ 3v, 2.5-4-8-4

Rgone got his yesterday and instantly ran them @ 290x10. I got mine yesterday but have not had a chance to do more than scream at the package (trying to get the modules out of the plastic packaging hahahaha)

Guest eva2000

yeah had good experience with non-BP PCB Centon PC3200LL Advance TCCD 431 week ones so decided to try these Centon PC3200LL Advance TCCD BP 6U808 PCB ones and they're very consistent memory go mine all to 290-295mhz 2.5-4-3-7

few tips if you have 507 week TCCD ones

1. likes bank interleave disabled

2. likes dynamic idle cycle timer disabled

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eva2000

I asked centon sales guys to shipped mine bare naked with the heatspreaders seperately in the box with intact thermal pads - so you have a choice to use them or leave them bare