TwinMOS SpeedPremium is Bad!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not put a value on increase skew (you mentioned 256 that was not available), I now have these settings on default. and finally it seems that it is memtest stable. ran it for about 1hour now.

I see you are on the 3/10 BIOS. Not sure if that gives full Venice support, but I could be wrong. I think 510-x is the first one, but also could be wrong.

-Freez

hehe, forgot to update my signature. flashed to 623-3 tonight. system seems stable with skew at stock and when using increase skew and 128. but it seems that i've lost some memory bandwith from some of these settings.

(lavasys:

before: Memory Read: 7932

Memory Write: 3327

now: Memory Read: 7725

Memory Write: 2873)

wonder what the reason for that is, my suspicion is when i changed the tref value to 3072...

anyways, is that score any good on my system?

edit: noticed now you said decrease skew and 128, had increase on. got my bandwith back, and some more :nod:

will run some benchmarks and prime95 to see if it is stable now, kinda happy with the performance as it is now

(Memory Read: 7925

Memory Write: 3408)

edit2: hmm....this confuses me: just seconds after i got this score i now score bad again 7800/2800...wtf? :confused:

• 1 month later...

hmmm.....I've ran into some trouble it seems >(

I have been able to run my G.Skill F1 PC4400LE (TCCD) @300MHz DDR 2.5-4-3-8 totally stable (memtest,prime,superpi etc) without problems untill a week ago...

But now I get lots of errors in memtest, superpi and prime95 +BSOD's, game's crash and so on...

Does anyone have an idea why this happened? I haven't changed anything in my settings and such, so this really confuses me.

God damn I'm pissed off now! Someone PLEASE help me!

I have two sticks of 512MB TwinMOS SpeedPremium PC3500 BH-5, and I can run them 260mhz [email protected] in single channel (tested memtest & prime 24hours stable). But when I use both of them I cant even get above 200mhz! WTF is wrong? I've tried and testet 5-6 different bios versions and so many different memory settings I'm about to puke!

Does anyone get this memory working in dual-channel? Or can anyone please give me some suggestion?

If I cant get them working in dualchannel i'll give them to my dog as a chewing toy!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I have 4 of those sticks, running 227mhz 2.5, 2, 2, 5 at 3.2volts. Was going to get some ramsinks for them.