Awesome Cooling/Modding/Hardware Site!! You GOTTA check this out.

MattTim2004

http://www.frozencpu.com/

Some of you may know of this site, but others may not, so I am posting anyway. They have some awesome case mods that come with watercooling, or vapor cooling, or just regular cooling with awesome lights and fans. For some of you smokers out there, they even have a front port lighter!!!! All manners of different ligths and sleeves and cables..Im sitting here at work taking 45 mins to look at all of it. :P

You know those AMD badges you put on the front of your case? Well they got Biohazard, Alienware, Quake, Linux and 6 more pages of badges. :eek2:

They have Lighted Case handles, and case feet ... :eek2: UV Reactive Case Paint, my god.....

Just thought you guys would enjoy this site! :nod:

I bought my koolance 2 from those guys at frozencpu. Very nice, and VERY helpful on the phone. I'd do buz w/ them again. Plus they're located in NY, which means for me, I'll get my stuff much faster! :D

Hehe. Yea the only online stores I look at for fans and stuff were NewEgg and Tiger, so Frozen's looked cheap to me ;) Damnit I just bought AS5 for $10.00 at my local comp shop...I could have gotten it for 50cents at your place Angry...Grrr

Haha I want to try that WhoopAss energy Drink, or those aphrodesiacs (Sp?)

...Hmmm