PC running, crashes, reboot, turn off, wont boot

Ok,

was just watching a dvd on the pc, winamp crashed and task manager wouldnt close it so I rebooted. went out of room to this pc and went back in to find pc had turned off. I thought that was very wierd.

So I try to boot, it turns on, fans spin up for like 1ms then turns off. So I hit power button again, it turns on, fans spin up then it turns off.

So I pulled all the memory out, hit power button. Same thing on, fans spin, off. So I give it 5 min, turn on without mem, spin up, stay spinning but 4 LEDs. So I stick memory back in and on boot it still has 4 LED's.

The only thing I have seen like this is if PC overheating, but like I said - I didnt touch it. The PC in this hot weather idles at 38'c so... im thinking - what the hell!

Any ideas?

Have U tried to clear the CMOS? And what does that produce?

Reseat the power cables?

Reseat CPU since U have 4 LEDs however I dont think this woould help that much since U did nothing with it.

Ihad overheating issues in the beginning of the summer and have to run at stock right now. And it behaved very strange b4 I reset the CMOS and went back to my failsafe settings.