Serious RAM underperform

How's it going tonight guys.

So I'm running some BH-5 at 2-2-2-5@200mhz and getting pathetic framerate in all games and benches with my current rig. I ran sandra benches to troubleshoot, and I found the problem. I get 1211mb/sec and 1170mb/sec in the sandra memory bench. For crap and giggles, I compared this to other memory, and apparently I am running at SD133 equivalent speeds. So, any suggestions are welcome. I installed the newest nforce4 drivers, and 77.72 vid drivers. This is just bizzare. Help will be MUCH appreciated.

Will try that, I just ran memtest, it was fine. 200mhz at 2-2-2-5, all passed.

Hopefully the bios flash will work, otherwise i will cry myself to sleep, hehe. BTW, nice rig you go there xguy.

it will work trust me :) I had the same exact issue memtest ran like a champ everything was fine except memory benchies were awfull in both sisoft and aida, I listen to the good guys here and bam , right after I flashed, perfromance jumped from 1600/1700 in sisoft to 5600/5700.

xguy. I love you and the internet, for the fact that we can share our experiences with people who have nearly identical hardware(-1 7800gtx :D). I'm now flying with the 6-23 bios.

I think it should be very clear that dual core folks NEED 6/23 or higher. I had 6/18, and those 5 days of DFI working made a 10 fold difference in problems solved.

<--one happy camper.

xguy. I love you and the internet, for the fact that we can share our experiences with people who have nearly identical hardware(-1 7800gtx :D). I'm now flying with the 6-23 bios.

I think it should be very clear that dual core folks NEED 6/23 or higher. I had 6/18, and those 5 days of DFI working made a 10 fold difference in problems solved.

<--one happy camper.

Hehe , I'm glad you're happy with the result, thanks to the good folks at this forum, I was just returning the favor.