Confused with CPU StartUp Voltage (help needed)

In short I think that Start Up voltage is to blame for the next scenery:

SanDiego [email protected]*123% = NO WAY to enter Win (BSOD-s, restarts). Does not matter what I set for CPU StartUp Volts.

10x275 with same voltages goes into Win with no problems and then I can rise multi to 11x (totaling ~3030 MHz) and that is working like a charm :confused:

S&M, Prime95, SuperPi,... name it, everything passes, but only if I rise multi in Windows not in BIOS.

Anyone with the same problem ??

No surprised at all. Many can cheat the cpu clock from within windows when it never in h*ll will actualy boot windows at whatever mhz one can bump up to in windows.

I have a SanDiego that will boot and run Sandra Memtest at 3058 on air but it is useless for much else and it needs an indicated 1.54 volts in the light blue voltage read out section to do it.

RGone...

No surprised at all. Many can cheat the cpu clock from within windows when it never in h*ll will actualy boot windows at whatever mhz one can bump up to in windows.

I have a SanDiego that will boot and run Sandra Memtest at 3058 on air but it is useless for much else and it needs an indicated 1.54 volts in the light blue voltage read out section to do it.

RGone...

Well I'm pretty confused with that one.

But after all 1.3V*1.23 is close to 1.55V CPU StartUp V, and thats what confuse me the most.

Thought that issue is solved by now within BIOS but as I see I'm still stuck with ClockGen :)

Thanx