FS: BFG 6800GT OC || ATi TV Tuner

Shah120

Please PM or email me at shahparth msn com for pictures

BFG 6800 GT OC AGP

I just upgraded to x800XTPE and no longer need my BFG 6800GT OC. It was bought originally Brand New from my local BestBuy on 10/22/04. It has worked maginificently but I just don't need anymore. It comes with a LIFETIME warranty from BFG.

The card itself has AS5 on the core and it OC's to about 425/1150. I have only OCed for few minutes but other than that, it has always been at stock 370/1000. However, I cannot guarentee these OC speeds. This card is the new revision with Blue PCB and Blue LEDs from BFG.

I will include: 6800gt oc AGP, orginal box, manuals, 2 CDs and the orginal BestBuy Receipt.

Asking SOLD PRICE DROP!

-------------------------------------------------------

ATi TV Tuner

I am selling this TV Tuner because I have no use of it anymore.

It is in perfect working condition however, I have painted the silver casing bright orange for UV purposes. It WILL NOT effect the performance at all. I am not sure if this is just the TV Tuner PCI or the TV Tuner VE. I have always installed the VE drivers and it worked like a charm.

This card is sold alone without accessories.

Asking SOLD!

--------------------------------------------------------

I accept PayPal or money order. I prefer non-CC for PayPal. My eBa id is Shah120. Email is shahparth[at] msn.com. Shipping can be shipped out in any way.