Sign in to follow this  
hellomoto

Ultra-D power delay

i think its your ram.....try a different brand if you have it cause people have been have'n problem with the same ram....or try just one stick in all the slots see if it helps

edith: post your ram sett'ns so we can take a look at it

Ram settings are:

1T at 2-3-8-2. Haven't had any RAM problems at all. It's been working in my other machine as well an EPOX board. I'll try 1 stick however. Although why would it be the RAM considering it's a boot problem. Would the RAM be used at all?

A few questions to understand your full setup. What kind of orsair do you have? xl, c2, etc? And you said you have flashed to bios ver 310? And have you tried with just 1 stick in dimm slot 2?

It's Corsair 2GB DDR XMS3200C2PT TwinX (2x1GB) CAS2 which are located in the orange slots.

I've flashed the BIOS to version 310. Will try with 1 stick.

Ok, You basicly have same ram as I do. (just ong gig more) Wondering about your timing. Timing for this ram is rated at 2.5-3-3-6 by Corsair for AMD platforms. First I would suggest you flash to bios ver 510-2. This ver plays better with our kind of ram. Then you may need to look at our ram timing/voltage. I could help you there.

OK, I've flashed to the 510 version.

I've noticed before flashing, that everytime now when I turn on the PSU from the back, the LED light doesn't come on anymore. I've also noticed that when I go to the device manager, than Ethernet conntroller is not installed. I've formated twice and it's still there, even though I've installed the motherboard drivers as well as removing the ethernet controlling and hope for windows to pick it up.

Anyway, any more ideas on the power issue? It's still the same even with 1 stick.