Your Best Super PI 1mb Results

That is just amazing, and that solder job is AWESOME 686.gif

Excellent overclock out of that Thoroughbred MP too 104.gif

Just noticed for SAE got that results with Hellfires Rev3 using his 2x 256mb sticks of BH-5... Been thinking about trying Hellfires rev2 again with my 2x 512mb sticks of BH-5 but tbh i don't know whether it'll be worth it because so far i've been very happy with Rev3...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea omfg.... what person in there right mind..... nevermind.... we all would do it.... now how manyof us could have actually figured that out...... and put it together.... KAdamn

btw i need to clean my pants, anyone got a pair i can borrow.

I validated the check sum but don't know how to attach the jpeg or image

You can upload your pic at www.imageshack.us and then post the Thumbnail For Forums (1) link it generates.

It is meant to be for nForce2 users but i'd be interested in seeing some nForce4 results :)

You can upload your pic at www.imageshack.us and then post the Thumbnail For Forums (1) link it generates.

It is meant to be for nForce2 users but i'd be interested in seeing some nForce4 results :)

I will use that next Time. Maybe I will play around with OC'ng soon and see what numbers I can push with my NF4

Thnx

I will use that next Time. Maybe I will play around with OC'ng soon and see what numbers I can push with my NF4

Thnx

Chicken jrp65, don't ya wanna get shamed by us nForce2 users lol, hehe ;):D

I'm sure you should be able to get much lower than that with a nice overclock :)

• 2 weeks later...