OCZ PC3200 Platinum Rev2 ver 1.1 Great Stuff

In Australia there was a substantial drop in price of this ram, from $A450 to $A330 for 2x512. So I bought some to give it ago.

Right now runing at 10X255 11,3,3,3,2.5 @ 2.9V with CPC on.

Have passed multiple runs of memtest, 3dmark01,03,05 and ran prime95 for about 2 hours. No problems found and easy to setup, This ram is great stuff on a NF2.

I have not owned any ram with TCCD IC's to compare with, but I do not think it could do much better that this TCC5 ram on this mobo.

Cheers Bruce

Guest scott

I've got the same excellent RAM, but at 2.6 v instead of your 2.9v.

My rig is stable, but it was not stable when vdimm was up at 2.7V. At 2.7V it would pass OCCT but not Prime95 testing. I never went as high as 2.9V where you are, which I think is the max for this RAM.

Lowering it from 2.7V down to 2.6V and lowering DRAM drive strength down from 7 to 5 are the tweaks that finally enabled me to pass 24 hours of Prime95 error free.

Anyway, my point is, I'm trying to be helpful to you...if you experiment with tweaking your settings to get everything stable, those are things you might try.

my sticks are awesome too, 24/7 running 2.5-3-3-7, 2.9v, 285mhz. :)

im still trying to get 300Mhz, 2.5-3-3-7 stable, but im having a bit of trouble, i need to learn some more about the different settings in A64 tweaker.