:( getting IDECOI.DLL error while installing windows??

Ok while im installing windowsxp pro right after quick formating it goes through the copying of the files before it reboots and installs winxp it says cannot copy IDECOI.DLL .

Some guy with the same setup said he changed Dram strength to 3 from auto so i did but i noticed there was dram drive strength and dram data drive strength. So i tried both individually each option, then both at the same time while going back and trying to install giving me the same error . Col also said he changed external cache to disabled so i did that to. Still copy that file?? I ran memtest86 on mb 3 passes 0 errors.... Hymn you wanted to know what my timings are - It's running at 2-3-2-5 which was advertised at 2-2-2-5.. anyways....

Sooooo hmmm what is the problem?

Someone also sasked if i had my voltages set upward? I just bought my new psu and didnt switch anything ? What should i look for , it does have those little adjusters in the back but i didnt touch it...

Do i need to losen my timings? If so can someone explain how? This is my last guess to what i need to do... soo any more ideas?

I'm at that point where i will pay someone to make my computer work :( this is my first real comp and ive had it not working for 1 almost 2 months now :( I really love this Motherboard but its such a pain hehe.....