Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

OCZ Gold 3200 2x512MB (BH-5 UTT) = $139.55 @ newegg.com (updated 10/05

[quote name='mklint000']Sounds like a great deal. Too bad I just bought these last week for $150.00 :( You win some and you lose some. Why do I always lose. :) Oh well.

BTW, if anyone is looking for a soundcard, ZZF has the Audigy 2 ZS Gamer for 69.99 after 30.00 rebate(4th of july special).

[url="http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=360223"]http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetai...ductCode=360223[/url][/quote]

On the Audigy 2 ZS Gamer, Fry's (at least in the Atlanta store) has it on special through early next week for $49.99 with rebates. The deals not available, however, from their outpost.com web site. I'm not sure if the other physical store locations have the same promo running, but it's worth a look if you are in the market for one of these.

[quote name='Am_I_Evil']so if i was to get a X2 4400, a DFI NF4-SLI board, and this RAM that would be a good combo...correct?[/quote]

I would say that is a great combo.

[quote name='Erekosse']On the Audigy 2 ZS Gamer, Fry's (at least in the Atlanta store) has it on special through early next week for $49.99 with rebates. The deals not available, however, from their outpost.com web site. I'm not sure if the other physical store locations have the same promo running, but it's worth a look if you are in the market for one of these.[/quote]

Thanks. Good thing I didn't buy one yet. I'll keep my eyes open.

Marcus

grrr AG hehehe I was about to buy that OCZ PSU but I might jump on this memory deal as it might be wise to have 2 sets of mem to play with, I already have UTT BH but another set from another company might be nice, BTW what PCB are these on? Does anyone know

Angry,

Which memory modules do you recommend between the excellent modules from Centon and these from OCZ? They seem almost identical except I'm reading that the modules from OCZ don't overclock as well as the ones from Centon. By the way, is that deal gone now?

ojon

i always recommend these OCZ Gold 3200's

I have them and they are fantastic

Centon deal is over, as the modules they offered are sold out. I don't have any of the Centon modules yet but Centon assures me they are on the way to both me and Rgone.

Guest Dale
Angry,

I know you always say to use all the same module but will these work with 2 x 512 original Corsair BH-5's? I want 2gb for BF2.

[quote name='Oclock']hey angry i got these, as you convinced me, and now im burning them in. I can run these at 2-2-2-5 @215 3.1v with no errors on memtest. When i try and go up to 220 or higher i get memory dumps and i dont know what else to do. Any suggestions on fixing this? i want to try and get the most fsb out of these babies. Also 3.1 is the max in my bios and was wondering what versions should i get to go up to 3.3v which i believe is the suggested value for burning in. I know thats alot but anything will help. Thanks again[/quote]

try 3.0v's... they don't like 3.1-3.2 volts from the 3.3 volt rail......i can get mine upto 230 at 3.0v's...if you need more your go'n to have to change to 5v rail.

[quote name='Dale']Angry,

I know you always say to use all the same module but will these work with 2 x 512 original Corsair BH-5's? I want 2gb for BF2.[/quote]
i tried 2x512MB Corsair BH-5 + 2x512MB OCZ 3200 Gold BH-5 (and also tried 2x512MB VX4000 OCZ)

i could only get 1GB to register no matter what config/settings I used.

2x OCZ BH-5 + 2x OCZ VX = 2GB no problem (running in momma's rig)

i still can only recommend 4x matching DIMMs

[quote name='ninja_xxx']try 3.0v's... they don't like 3.1-3.2 volts from the 3.3 volt rail......i can get mine upto 230 at 3.0v's...if you need more your go'n to have to change to 5v rail.[/quote]
i use 3.2v without the 4v jumper enabled on all the rigs for running up to about 220-230

Sign in to follow this