Who here would like to see an Nforce4 Ultra m-ATX board?

293 members have voted

1. 1.

• Hell yeah I would!!!
    • No, I'm not into SFF, I believe bigger is better
    • I like lugging my 50lb PC to LAN parties. It's the only workout I get as a geek.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aaarrrrrggghhhhh!!!!

STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID ANGRY

heh

I freakin stopped Prime95 23 hours 32 minutes because I wrote down that I started the session at 3:05pm (so being 5:15pm the next day...it should have been 25 hours minimum)

*sigh*

ok one more day and this time I am gonna write down that I didn't start until 6:00pm just to give myself some leeway grrrrr

I've got all those problems take care of:

http://www.xoxide.com/aspire-x-qpack-case-silver.html

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/ind...roducts_id=2569

and

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16817104934

All I need is another 100 or so votes for 'Hell yeah I would" so DFI will take notice of the demand for the motherboard.

I know it's been a long time since you posted this.

ANd, I'm not even finished reading the entire thread yet.

This one's for you MassiveOverkill... or anyone else, like me who thinks this case is pretty cool. Except for the flimsy handle, but I guess I could live with that....

here:

http://www.voyeurmods.com/index.php?action...d=2&prevstart=0

later,

breezyjr

More info on the mysterious mATX SLI Nforce4 board.

---------------------

Dear *****,

The board will be available in my warehouse next week .

From your e-mail tell, you live in *****. Please contact our distributor PCB for this MB because the first shipment sent out to our current distributor in EU two weeks ago. If you would like to make a direct business with us, the next shipment will be available next week, for your reference.

With my best regards,

YS Liao

Diamond Flower Information (NL) B.V.

Damnit, I was getting suspicious...

------------

Hi ******,

Unfortunatly my college has provided you with inaccurate information. The

RS482 Infinity is a u-ATX MB however it does not have SLI capabilities nor

does it have an nVidia chipset (it uses an ATI chipset).

At this point in time we do not have any plans for a u-ATX MB with SLI

capabilities.

Best Regards,

Zach Schreiber

this is what i have been waiting for

i have the earlier MSI mATX Ati xpress 200 board and it blows in the Ocing dept, I been laying low here on the street to see what the fallout was with the Crossfire Lanparty boards and I was considering going to that route, but I am kind of spoiled with this mATX HTPC setup of mine and my only regret is I cant push my x2 at all, its pretty much stock or bust with this crappy MSI bios

I have been paitently awaiting this DFI board. Im thinking of seriously swapping this MSI mATX for one of these instead :)

Thanks for posting the info on these Angry, it appears for the price and everything this board will be the one I have been paitently waiting for to go with over the Lanparty Crossfire one. I doubt Ill ever have 2 cards anyhow so a single card setup is fine with me. The x700 performs good enough for me, I just want to push the CPUs clock, thats all. I have some Mushkin Blue thats either UTT or true BH and this board appears to have the abilities to pump the correct volts, all in all Im really hoping they have a winner with a very oc able mATX board that will be stable and not full of headaches :) but hey, DFI usually means some growing pains, but the end result is typically a very oc able product. :D

As soon as any more offical info on ETA and price etc.... is available, please post it. Hell, I would be glad to be a beta tester too, Ill even pay for the damned thing if they are willing to send one ASAP. LOL, have to try. Its about time some good Ocing mATX are coming to light. Overall this MSI setup as an HTPC has been great, I think the concept is catching on so Im glad DFI might have something up thier sleeve here that will fill the bill I have been wanting nicely.

:eek2: So excited, Im glad Angry got one to screw around with already. Googling on the web has not produced much viable info, just speculation and vaoprware thus far :nod:

Im pretty much sold on this one already, I need to push this X2 as stock speed just sucks knowing what most folks are doing with these this is the only board thats looking promising, the MSI was a good ride for a stopgap till this came along, hahaha Ill be scouring the web looking for when these are finally available. And Im serious Angry, if DFI can get you a spare one even sooner Ill glady pay for it and post my results here on the boards for everyone to look at. As soon as I can get ahold of a retail board at retail Ill also try and as quickly as I can post up the data for everyones benefit.

Cheers

J

aaarrrrrggghhhhh!!!!

STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID ANGRY

heh

I freakin stopped Prime95 23 hours 32 minutes because I wrote down that I started the session at 3:05pm (so being 5:15pm the next day...it should have been 25 hours minimum)

What about giving SP2004 a shot ?

I'm supprised this isnt the recomended solution over prime 95.

Its basicaly prime with an interface more suited to stability testing.

http://sp2004.fre3.com

SP2004.png

Shows Start Time, Duration (what AG needs :rolleyes: ), CPU speed (multi rarley accurate) and can display MBM readings every minute in the output box during testing.

Also much easier for dual core / HT setups, not requiring special shortcuts to be configured.

Just run it twice, select core 0 in 1 instance, and core 1 in the other.

All the options of prime in an interface better suited to our needs.

Wow!

I thought this thread had gone to sleep and now Angry is reviewing a very nice speced uATX board from DFI.

I don't care about that EVGA SLI unless you can overclock the CPU like DFI lets you.

Thanx Angry for taking a look at this board.

I wanted an nVidia chipset but this one from DFI/ATI might just be what the doctor ordered.

Well I have read some user reviews of the EVGA in other forums and it doesn't seem to be a great overclocker, I'm hoping a new bios might change that.

Still hoping that DFI makes a SLI mATX board, I wouldn't mind an ATI chipset board as the board angrygames reviewed seems very nice.

Wow!

I thought this thread had gone to sleep and now Angry is reviewing a very nice speced uATX board from DFI.

I don't care about that EVGA SLI unless you can overclock the CPU like DFI lets you.

Thanx Angry for taking a look at this board.

I wanted an nVidia chipset but this one from DFI/ATI might just be what the doctor ordered.