Sign in to follow this  
speedy11309

Lanparty NF4 SLI-DR installation question

hello all

i am building my very first computer and am having a little trouble figuring out where to plug everything into the motherboard. i dont know where the IEEE 1394 cable goes. i actually do know where it is supposd to go but am wondering because in the books it says what is supposed to go in the slots are TPA+, TPA-, 2 Grounds, TPB+, TPB-, 2 +12V(Fused), and another Ground. my problem is that the IEEE 1394 cable has TPA-, TPA+, TPA-, TPB+, Ground, VG, and VA. i dont really know where to put the VG and VA portions. any suggestions? my second question is where does the Ear/Mic chord go that comes from the front of the case? thanks for all the help.

speedy11309

haha well, first of all you may want to got to UserCP and set up you signature with all you parts, and whatnot

I would assume VG goes to ground and VA goes to 12V ... i don't think it's gonna mess anything up if you guess wrong (but if you are scared you may want to ask someone else) but one way will work the other won't haha

As for audio, the connectors are on the Karjan Module, should say in the manual which wires go where .... if you arn't using the modual b/c you have another Soundcard installed ... then i assume that soundcard should have "front audio" connectors ... once again look in the manual for what wires go where:)