Sign in to follow this  
RedDem0n

Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

Hello, my computer still can't get another new work unit, both PCs have the same problem, it said:

Both PCs sent the results but can't get the new work unit.... I disable the Anti-virus, Firewall and everything without any positive results.

What I can do ???? :confused: :confused: :confused: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

hate to pound on this but I see you have "use IE settings" on does this mean you are using a proxy. Make sure your proxy settings are correct. Also try to ping the server ip and also try to web browse to the server ip (if you can connect you should get a blank page if not you will get an error)

Guest AAdjuster

Has anyone received a P2360_Coiled_Coil, this wu is worth 1,294 point's.

I started this wu at 11:42 am on Tues, EM3 says I'll finish at 11:03am Friday.

Each frame is taking 42:45 minutes each.

I wouldn't mide getting a few more of these wu's to work on-1,294 points is nice

Hey ya'll ive just been noticeing that our daily production has been steadly droping over the last month. Doesnt anybody like folding for DFI anymore? It seems like all though our user base is steadly increasing our active users are stalled out at around 40. Its like everytime we add a folder we loss one. What can we do to improve retention of our teams members?

It seems like all though our user base is steadly increasing our active users are stalled out at around 40. Its like everytime we add a folder we loss one. What can we do to improve retention of our teams members?

i get annoyed when i get a 600 pointer unit to fold and it runs it twice then only gives me 150 points or something.

i feel like i am cheated and i stopped folding for a couple of weeks cos of this.

is my machine unstable my database record says no.

can anyone help me understand why this is happening.

should i just concentrate on smaller files an fold more of them?

thanks