Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

cpuz:

ok, i hope i did this right:

New team DIY-Street with number 45454 has been founded by cpuz

Any client program can contribute to the statistics for this team by putting the number 45454 in the team field

(questions on how to set this up can be found on the Folding page, or just by asking us in this thread)

Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 - Use the idle time of your computer to make a difference. Join now! Statistics/download

click on the download link on left panel

Edit 3/25/07 by THunDA

Thanks to tasr for changing our F@H team name to DIY-Street...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... Hmmm I see a slight issue with it, most ppl that are here can use their computers for daily work and/or gaming but to many of them are NOT stable but will generate errors. Now we would very soon rack up some score its just that we would also generate a lot of false date. its a nice :dog: idea but not very real.

Guest culinist

I don't see many people around here folding. Probably running to many benchmarks and prime95:)

I'd fold for team DFI.

Guest culinist

Unless you are into a competition, no one says it has to go 24 hrs a day. When I was folding it just ran when my comps were on. Don't get a whole lot of wu's done that ways but at least its something.

why would we do a D2ol team? don't ya think we'd do a DFI-Street team if we did something?

D2ol is a folding program/client. it would be a DFI Street team folding D2ol.

The forum is just to help the teams out with issues. And the home page explains what you are accomplishing crunching D2ol

well Angry_Games if you start a folding team for dfi...count me in on folding, i can put four rigs on it asap....i do fold on overclockersclub, but as of late i have been in this forum much of the time... and since going with DFI mobo's in my newest rig/rigs.....well you get the idea..lol :nod:

"me, i liked SETI since i can only hope aliens will finally arrive and take me (or all the bad people, either is good) away"

How do you think we got here??

We are the Bad people they droped off!! :)