Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

I'm still here... borged a rig at my mom's house, one here at my dads, one at work, and my main rig... only problem is my rig is the only one that really get's a lot of hours actually powered on :/

edit: I don't run SMP cause I run boinc too... that gets half and FAH gets half ;)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm not playing games, I'm folding. Since my watercooling is up, I've dropped in a pair of redlines, upped the clocks, and am chugging along. 1k for a 24hr average isn't too bad i guess. Once I get motivated to try building a fileserver, there's another processor for me.

So many people ranked above me (#6,8-12) arn't active anymore - kinda odd - where did everyone go?

Actually looking at the team stats we've got downward trend.

Actually, if you are a member of this forum, you should be contributing to our folding - (unless you are a panzyazz girly-boy with a small snitzel) :D

Maybe a "especial" logo for folding members would help get us more users (and those that have fallen away)

Good point soundx. Over at MSI you got a special avatar if you were part of the RedRockets folding team.

Maybe Travis would be interested in doing the same. I would think that a Folding Team increases your visibility out on the world wide web, and heaven knows the more traffic here the better. We need to get this forum kicking and figure out how to generate enough income to make sure Travis can pay the bills.

Travis - Special Avatars for FAH team? What do you think?

We need a folding section IMO. This thread isn't enough to net new folders.
I'll 2nd that.................:)

Though, Tasr left and our points dropped and you guys really are picking up the slack and keeping our average well above 10k. Thanks all.
I haven't left..............just got most of my rigs folding on on another project. :)

I will be back folding tomorrow evening. Finally got my shop rig all set up in it's dust free cabinet and now running a VPN between thee old shop rig, the new shop rig and my main rig at the house. Only have time to transfer 8 years worth of data while the shop is closed.

Plus the Gentoo install on my main rig needed a little updating and reconfiguring anyway. Just can't leave well enough alone I guess..

I just pumped up my system from summer to fall/winter clocks, and shaved almost 3.3 hours off of one SMP project. If ambients drop/stay the same, I'll bump again as I still haven't found the max on this Opteron due to temps. Every bit helps right?

A new section would be nice:

• Threads for setting up versions (single core, SMP, Linux, GPU, XBOX/PS3)
  • One with dedicated updating stat images for active members
  • Another managed by Wevsspot providing help
  • At least one with the goal of getting Tsar back on our project:)