Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright guys I'm going to be back in full force by the end of the week.

I finally got the motivation to put together/fill the loop in my main machine yesterday.

Pending a stable overclock (which I've already achieved on air) I'll be up folding by tomorrow.

Then I have another E6400 rig waiting to be put together with 1GB of Corsair XMS memory and other goodies that'll be up by next weekend hopefully.

I'm also going to start folding with my laptop again...

my ss broke down, was folding stable at 3.9ghz @ -35c and a couple days later there is a puddle on the back side of my 8800 (still works somehow??) and temps were reading 45c :( Time for some more r507 and should be back in the mix by the end of the week.

well if Charter cable ever gives me a solid 24 hours without losing connectivity I'd be happy. I give them a week, if things don't improve it's off to Verizon for that fios thinger....

Congrats, my main rig is down again, having major problems. I am trying to get it working good as an HTPC, but I just can't seem to be able to get it working the way I want it.

Hey, wait a minute, when did you break 500k? That's 3.5ish times more congrats than I should get.
Thanks man....................With 6 SMP rigs chugging away it adds up.

I need to get my 7th rig going, just be to busy. :rolleyes: