Sign in to follow this  
RedDem0n

Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

My main rig is back up, folding 24/7 2 instances of the "no non-sense client", seems to run fine on Vista, not like the SMP version.

There were various kinds... they sent and were accepted... their points just plain never showed up... look at my PPD! The same machines have been running 24/7 and that happened. Something's up!

Bummer Splave. I had a WU fail today. It failed on my Yonah rig which is running at stock and stable as all hell. After a little research I found that some just don't fold. Not sure, but I haven't been able to find anything wrong with the rig.

On another note, I will have another rig folding next week. I got a great deal on an E6700, so as soon as some memory shows up I will be able to do some crunching with that bad boy. :)

That memory will definitely be there by early next week ;) 45454 could use the extra pointahs.

Should have 2610 rounded up by early tonight

Well, my move to a new apartment went well... except for my cable/internet.

Because of the usual brutal customer service most business have I had to wait an entire week before I regained internet connectivity.

I hope to catch up on my folding.

I hear ya Kingfisher, ISP switches suck. First I was going with Bell South who said they could hook me up in a week, but then we ran into a Time Warner rep who said he'd hook us up 3 days sooner and cheaper.

Turns out Bell South was going to set our broadband up through Time Warner anyway, for more money. I got the Turbo which gives me 8mbps down but only 512kbps up. Optimum Online was only 6mbps down but 1.5mbps up. I am gonna cancel the turbo, what a crock of sh!t.

Sorry about the mini-rant.. anyways

Welcome back

My issue was the most bizarre yet, I had scheduled for this 2 months in advance to be sure I would have the cable guy show up the day of my move. Did I say I set this up a whole 2 months in advance?

I was scheduled for a 11am- 2 pm service call and the cable guy calls me around 1:45 pm saying he was on vacation!

Say you are sick, the truck broke down, there was a flood.. but on a vacation?

I am getting ready to switch to Verizon FiOS.

I currently have Comcast broadband cable but get a lot of slow down during peak. FiOS is a dedicated trunk.

Funny, my wife set it up months in advance too, hehe.

I wonder if FiOS is available in my area, what are the speeds on that?

well I am at 3.0mb/s fios runs 150mb/s or 15,000kb/s it's fast

I speed test mine and I run 3000kb/s and i want fios...same price but way faster...they been working on it here for 2 years...;)