Folding for DIY-Street - Team: DIY-Street - Team #45454 (disease)

RedDem0n

298 members have voted

1. 1.

• Aliens
    • Disease
    • because Angry has a straight-flush and you only got 2 pair
    • other (please post...I don't know what else to fold for besides aliens/disease)

If they are down, why do mine keep going through? Are some regional to the point where they'd take mine and not his. I've turned in three winSMP WUs in the time he's been having issues.

I don't believe servers are regional, but I do know that they're are quite a few different servers and while some may be down others aren't. If you want to take a look at server status go here. It shows that a decent number at the current time are down.

I believe that they are more client specific. Some servers for WinSMP might be functioning fine while others for LinuxSMP might be down and vice versa with all other clients.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay well have a p4 rig folding too and that wont upload either, its on its 9th try and the 171.64.65.58 server says its up

the e6420 rig is trying to send to 171.65.103.100 which says not accepting booh. So do I go in and just delete those WU's? Or will it quit if it goes past deadline?

I dont need to change machine ID numbers or anything do I? Seems there is a problem with our internet providerhttp://www.adelphiapowerpage.com/alerts/index.cfm

Hmm, im gonna have to give that a try

Make that 3.0GHz on the stock vcore, it'll boot and runa single instance of superpi1M. I don't know what it won't do as right now I'm just trying to 1M at its max on stock voltage before the new cooler comes.