Sign in to follow this  
opti

Need help with OCCT.

I am reading up on how to overclock my new system I have built. It's a bit different from my old xp3000+. Bench test program Occt, when I start it it asks me which software I'm using, well nothing as yet but i have loaded on mbm5 so i click that, then it askes me about monitoring software config, cpu and case, -1 and -67, what do i chose there and what is -1 and -67? Thats as far as i have got. I want to know how to run this and Super pi properly before i start to overclock anything.

Thanks.

Not sure about the -1 and -67 (should be temps), but that second screen is a mapping device. You tell it the software to read. It reads the software. You tell it what each number means in hardware terms.

You should have the selected software running at the same time.

yeah those minus temps have got me too. Anyways, I managed to get it running, at the end of the test it comes up with six graphs. If the test fails what would it say? Even if it passes? I ran my cpu 11 x multi, 245mhz htt, x2.5 ldt, 1.625 cpu vid and ram ratio of 100mhz = 2640 mhz and it said no errors so I spose it's o.k, just showed these graphs. :confused:

yeah those minus temps have got me too. Anyways, I managed to get it running, at the end of the test it comes up with six graphs. If the test fails what would it say? Even if it passes? I ran my cpu 11 x multi, 245mhz htt, x2.5 ldt, 1.625 cpu vid and ram ratio of 100mhz = 2640 mhz and it said no errors so I spose it's o.k, just showed these graphs. :confused:

If it fails it tells you you're not stable,if it passes,those graphs can be usefull for future reference.

I also like to run the torture for 2hrs or more to test stability before priming overnite