How Do I Get My Head/DNA Strand?

d3bruts1d

I have completed 2 WU's and haven't gotten the dna strand or the banner? All the requirements have been completed too. I'm not exactly sure who is in charge of the little icons but when you have time can I get my little dna strand. Thanx!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have completed 2 WU's and haven't gotten the dna strand or the banner? All the requirements have been completed too. I'm not exactly sure who is in charge of the little icons but when you have time can I get my little dna strand. Thanx!!!

I am afraid I don't see you on our team list: http://statsman.org/folding2stats/html/12772.html

Did you use a different nickname in folding?

Are you sure you typed in our team # correctly? (#12772)

One of the two, is likely the problem.

will it matter if the "c" is capitolized? In the forums it's not but it folding it is. Man, that sucks! Well, i'll change it just in case thats the prob. Is there anything else that it could be?

I dont know what to do cause i got 20 wu's and no success. before i got my icon and never saw my name on team and then i just lost the icon and i cant get on the team what do i do? I uninstalled and installed but nothing it still had my stuff on here. Just recently it said i have 0 wu's and i thought maybe i could retry and i got 20 wu's but dont see anything yet hopefully i got it.

WUs for what? We participate in two different programs. Each have their own WUs, and scoring system, as well as their own icon.

You keep saying you have 20 WU or 200 WUs and you had your icon, but never what icon, or what program. If you don't provide this information, we can be of 0 help to you.

As far as the SETI@Home project, you don't show up on our team list.... You can find that here.

You also don't show up on the Folding@Home team list, which can be found here.

Until you show up on one of those list, you don't recieve an icon. Now if there was a glitch in the system, or you were accidently given an icon, then it was taken away because... you don't show up on the team lists.

Make sure you entered the folding team ID correctly, which would be 12772

For SETI, you join it by selecting "Join Team" from the Stats page provided earlier.

Also, make sure you have confused WUs with "steps". Each WU for both program can contain anywhere from 100 to 20000+ "steps". Once all the "steps" are finished, then you have compleated a WU.

will it matter if the "c" is capitolized? In the forums it's not but it folding it is. Man, that sucks! Well, i'll change it just in case thats the prob. Is there anything else that it could be?

No, that does't matter.

I am on roster and shows one completed wu and almost done with 2nd. can i please have my dna strand. I know it is automated but i was hoping linuxpro could manual add me or somethin or kick the automated system's . to get me my strand ;)

well, if the "c" being capitolized doesn't matter then I have no idea what the problem is. My name for forums and folding is the same, and the team number is 12772 so I have no idea what the problem is. I'll just keep doing WU's until I get added to the list.

I am on roster and shows one completed wu and almost done with 2nd. can i please have my dna strand. I know it is automated but i was hoping linuxpro could manual add me or somethin or kick the automated system's . to get me my strand ;)

I could add you, but the automated system would just remove you once it is ran. Just wait until you finish your 2nd WU and see what happens.