d3bruts1d

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please see these threads on how to join our teams:

How To Join Our [email protected] Team

How To Join Our [email protected] Team

Or you can select [email protected] or [email protected] from the main page and get the same information.

As far as your question about what a Work Unit is, it's exactly that... a Unit of Work. Think of it like this:

They send you a "file", and your computer works on it. Once its done, it gets sent back, and another "file" is sent to you. Those "files" are work units.

i tried to download the command line program and i used the link you gave me for the windows version, but it comes up and says cannot find server. Is the link wrong or just down right now?

Hey:

They have it all wrong, Cut off a limb, send it to a lab and they can get you DNA from that, they will mail it back to you....

OK I'm a smart a_ _ today

completed my first wu and working on second and still haven't got my strand even though name is same as here and on occ team :( please linux add my strand i completed requirments and am working on more wu's

just wondering, D3bruts1d, why do you support these programs?

Why do I support these programs?

Umm.. I'm a bit confised to your question. Do you mean, why do I perticipate in them? If so... the answer to that is simple, why not?