Sign in to follow this  
strikegun

anyone can make his Lanparty ut NF4 ultra-D to hibernate?

Hi, I got the problem, that my board reboots instead of hibernating.

DFI support tells me that it is a problem with my RAM, but my RAM goes into hibernate on other boards.

Does Lanparty NF4 Ultra-D doesn't work to hibernate?

thx

AceGoober posted this link to the BETA BIOS, but the most stable one of all is the v615 in my opinion, direct download link here

Prior to installing this one on my own system, BSODs were a regular occurrence and the system used to perform like a snail.

To create the BIOS image, insert a blank floppy in the drive and then run the NF4LD615.EXE. It copies command.com to the BIOS image which you need to make the diskette bootable. From there, leave the floppy in the drive and reboot. The flashing process is completely automatic and requires no user intervention on your part. Also, leave the name of the file as NF4LD615.BIN in the grey field that you'll see when the BIOS upgrade commences.

After the flash process terminates, go into the setup and load "Optimized Defaults" (there's no need to clear CMOS).

Start --> Help & Support, type hibernate. You'll get troubleshooters and configuration settings that might help.

I guess that the hibernate problem is not a windows problem. More a hardware thing. Ich tried winXP and XP64. and installed it 3 times.

the PC writes the MEM in the hibernate file and shutsdown. Then an half second later it reboots. It also sounds different from just rebooting mode.

My USB Keyboard is pluged into my PS2 port and it works with starting on a Key.

For that I change in the BIOS the Wake on keyboard on "Any Key"