Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

NF3 250Gb 6-23 Turion bios (BETA)

Should do that no problem, default for the 3700+ is 2.4GHz. It's really a pretty good deal when you think about it. $350 may seem like a lot, but you're basically getting what is equivalent to a 4000+ on Socket 939 (w/out dual channel mem of course), which is like a $475 processor. Plus it's guaranteed 1.35v. :D

i vote for the 3700+ newark, it owns

also, just out of curiosity, will we see an nf3-250gb bios that has support the >1:1 ratios that the revE newark and lancaster should technically support too?

sup ozzi i would love to know myself , i also wish there was a simple bios update that would allow dual channel to work also, we all have to dream sometimes. Dual channel zzzzZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzz...

oh btw ozzi im philosophy in xs forums that got cpu from vandi as well..

Hey now that I think about it there is something I have noticed about Turion64 on the DFI Lanparty NF3 board. Every now and again, I'll get a "detecting array" error during boot. Happened with all previous BIOS and it appears to happen with the new 6/23 as well. I've had it happen on cold as well as warm boots. Never bothered me much, as I don't turn off or restart my system often, and the system will automatically reset itself on the error and boot up fine after that. I'm 99.99% sure it's not a stability issue, as I've used P95 to test stability, fold 24/7/365, and have not encountered a single error or crash.

Not a big priority IMO, but if the BIOS team is bored one day maybe they could look into it. :D