Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

NF3 250Gb 6-23 Turion bios (BETA)

here's a beta bios that you can try if you have a Turion mobile 754 cpu.

http://www.angrygames.com/files/NF3LD623.zip

Robert & Travis,

Attached is the beta BIOS for supporting mobile Turion CPU on LANPARTY UT nF3 250GB. The micro code had been added but had never been physically tested since there’s no on-hand mobile Turion CPU for test. If you or your friends happen to keep the CPU and can advise us the results, it will be highly appreciated.

Best

HH

please let us know since a few of you asked for Turion support.

Be advised that we do not officially support mobile cpu's on desktop boards, and are providing this beta bios for feedback and for those of you that wish to use one. If the bios does not work please keep in mind we will try to make it work, but since we will never officially support mobile cpu's on desktop boards, it is not high priority.

Also be advised that this is a beta bios and you the user assume all risk by flashing your bios with it.

angry, i don't have my turion mt-34 anymore but when i did the latest bios at that time(i think it was the first beta e stepping bios) had no problem seeing it on bootup and with overclocking so this latest should work well.

i wonder if itll work any better for my 90nm Newark mobile? when i get my mobo back from the egg ill give it a run and post results, its in the mail as we speak :)

I sit stable at 2.9 at 1.65 :) once i get my mobo back from rma ima be at 3g on air :)

Never even touches 40 :) primes at 38 idles at 28 at 1.65 still a bit unstable though hopefully the new board will have no buggyness

hrmm...i might have to get me one of these cpu's then....(mobile)

my brother has my NF3 with a newcastle 3400+ and it wont even clock 100Mhz (Danger Den TDX block even!)

a mobile should get me an easy 2500-2700Mhz i would hope...