Strange NF2 Ultra B Problem

That don't look good at all... I think i'd have to stick with my original assumption and say its hardware related, most likely the motherboard :(

Just hope you can get it sorted asap.

Its a good idea to have back up rigs, just in case...

Mine are currently out on loan, but if i had too i'm sure i could whip one together from the other 5 PC's i have upstairs :D

Dr Bowtie, no these DFI's don't Beep on boot up. I know some motherboards do, and have the option to enable or disable the POST beep but these don't...

They do use Bios Code Error Beeps though. Like 1 long Beep means its a DRam error, or a long beep followed by 3 short beeps which indicates a problem with the video...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On my backup rig now, got an asus a7n8x with integrated gf4 for £25 from ebuyer. Happy now as i can use it as a file server and game server for the next few years. Its an nf2 board so I'll try hotflashing sometime later today.

To be fair I was burning the butt off the board, the last few days before i underclocked it for wow I had it at 260x10 and was just trying to get it stable

I've been playing WoW since beta and I've always had this problem. After numerous patches and updates I am still not able to overclock without the game crashing, annoying, but as far as I know there is no fix without replacing parts.

I've been playing WoW since beta and I've always had this problem. After numerous patches and updates I am still not able to overclock without the game crashing, annoying, but as far as I know there is no fix without replacing parts.

Now that is interesting. So what replacement parts are you referring too v1pe?

I don't think its a parts problem i think its a problem with the nf2 chipset and WoW.The only way i found it would work was clocking back to 166x11, tried about every other combination. 166x11 wasn't the best but still playable