Sign in to follow this  
Amin.

Need help to oc with nf4-dagf

Hello folks, i have some questions concerning overclocking with the DFI nf4-dagf motherboard. I havent ever overclocked before, but ive been reading alot about it lately, i dont want to touch ram-timings, i simply want to give the rams an approtiate divider, so it can work out with approx. 245-270 fsb

System specs:

Amd athlon64 3200+ venice, zalman ALCU 120x120 cooler

Crosair value kit 2x512mb pc3200, Yes i know you all want to throw them in the dumpster....

The cpu is at 23c idle, and about 36 load. The motherboard is 32 at load.

I still havent understood what the 100mhz pci-clock in the bios is, but when i start nvidia ntune2 It gives me a message, saying that my pci-clock is set to trace the HT bus, which is suppose is the hypertransport thingy, which is supposed to be under the 1000mhz right? :P

I'd appreciate all feedback and questions

please check the rules and the Important Info threads stuck to the top of this section.

If you are looking for help, reading this is the most important first-step for you to take.

this helps us tremendously to help you solve your issue if we can see what is in your system every time you post:

PLEASE SEE THIS LINK!:

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.p...701&postcount=2

Be as thorough as possible please. Voltages, timings, settings, bios version, etc.

The more information you give us about the problem, and the more details about your hardware in your sig = more help we can give you.

Come on is this the only reply im going to get, on the forums dedicated to the motherboard im using? :D....veery dissapointed..