Gpu Overclock

I just bought a fan for my geforcemx 440 64meg. I want to overclock it slowly but i need a program that will tell me the temp of the unit. Is there any software like this availiable?

good question... some of these young bucks may have an answer for you, but I thought (been proven wrong MANY times! :huh: ) that you need to actually attach a temperature probe to the GPU...

something like a Digital Doc, etc, etc,

Hey Overclocker 16-

I noticed that you plan on getting an slk900 with an a7n8x dx, ive heard that the slk900 is to big for that motherboard! Have you checked into that at all? Because i want an slk900 also, but ive been thinking bout getting the slk800 b/c i also have an a7n8x dx and am not sure if the 900 would fit. Does anyone have any info on this issue? Thanks.

am watercooling my 2500+ barton on my asus a7n8x deluxe right now. works great. the rev 3 water block from innovatek is the easiest attachable heatsink and/or waterblock i have ever used. getting my new geil glden dragon dual channel; set of ram from fed ex tommorrow can't wait to overclcok this new system. I am only running pc2100 now so come tommorrow let the fsb rise with my new pc3200.

as to the topic of this post that was good question you asked and maybe in future ati or nvidia will look into the onboard sensor for gpu as overclocking is more common than ever now