Sign in to follow this  
RahulM

What BIOS version should I have for UT NF4 Sli-DR?

I'm using Everest to check some system specs, and it says the bios version is 6.00 PG, I'm currently experiencing no problems. But should I update if there is a new version anyway?

I'm using Everest to check some system specs, and it says the bios version is 6.00 PG, I'm currently experiencing no problems. But should I update if there is a new version anyway?

I work like this: "If it aint broke...don't fix it" :D

Guest jot

Before u do make sure u take out and look at your ram moduels take spreader off to see what kinda mods u have accord'n to my sources kvr's could have just about any kind mods. Hopefully yours are tccd. New bios always have some kinda update nornally for the good. NF4LD615 is the latest ( final )

That is the version of the type of bios program this motherboard uses: Phoenix - Award workstationBIOS v6.00PG

The next line should have your BIOS ver.

As said in earler post If you are not having any issues I would not sweat it.