My new Rig

Well when it comes down to it , you need to make the desion your self.

And by reading through all the threads, and the comments that have been posted in this thread you should have enough info to make the choice.

no matter what anyone says you are the one plunking down the cash and by doing so you assume all the risk/beneifits associated with the action.

Come on just decide. :nod:

Well I am gonna go with the DFI, its the best Ultra board there is! And lets face it, we all want the best dont we? I may or may not have problems. To how I see it I can make do with the 24 pin with just 19A as angry games didnt say anyting about the amps. in this post http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.p...22&postcount=34, 26amps is jus needed by the vid card and I dont mind using a pci vid card if i have problems. just that i wont be able to game :(

I still havent gotten any word if my items are compatible with each other. as i said i dont wanna buy this ram an it cant be used with this board.

so look at the first post and tell me if my ram is ok!!!

reply ASAP

Well, thank you all for helping me out. I learned some stuff about the DFI boards... hopefully in about 2 weeks time you all will here about my success or well... :(

I am definately getting this board -ordering tomorrow :)

Well, thank you all for helping me out. I learned some stuff about the DFI boards... hopefully in about 2 weeks time you all will here about my success or well... :(

I am definately getting this board -ordering tomorrow :)

Sweet....the GEIL is decent RAM and my friend has 1 x 512mb stick of it in the Ultra board with no probs ;)

Get the board and save for a decent PSU...its worth it :)