PC 5000? Where?

I'll still be around. ;) ...I'm actually trying to research something about the Nf4 Sli-DR board...that fan on the would be 'north bridge' ...how high is it? Cuz I bought a Leadtek 7800 GTX and I don't have the card or board in front of me...but the pics in the web seem to show the graphics card looking quite LONG! ...so I'm worried about the fan interfering if it's too high!?!? :/

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most forum members don't have a problem with the video card and the chipset fan. If you do find any problems, you can move the SLI jumpers and put the video card in the bottom PCIe slot. It will work just fine in the lower slot and give you some breathing room around the chipset fan.

I'll still be around. ;) ...I'm actually trying to research something about the Nf4 Sli-DR board...that fan on the would be 'north bridge' ...how high is it? Cuz I bought a Leadtek 7800 GTX and I don't have the card or board in front of me...but the pics in the web seem to show the graphics card looking quite LONG! ...so I'm worried about the fan interfering if it's too high!?!? :/

Bugger! That could be why I'm not prime 24hr stable.

Bloody Venice, I'll have to look out for an old FX55. Are there any of the newer Rev E's that may be any good with this RAM? What about the FX57 and FX55 SD??

Thanks for the info Andy

Well, I have a Venice, but if I were you I would would sit tight. I have a feeling some better chips might be coming along. Just a feeling I have. :)