What does this mean?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or you overclocking or are you at stock? What are your genie bios and and dram cofig settings? Try these below and see if it helps

Use the 310 Official BIOS or any -3 Beta BIOS variant for best results with Samsung TCCD/TCC5.

In DRAM Configuration Section of Genie BIOS:

enable

auto

enabled

auto

level 7

level 2

auto

disable

disable

In Genie Bios:

16 16

disable

1.20v (This is about 1.47v, if you need more or less adjust, but do not go past 1.45v here, use more the 123% below, there is a reason )

above VID * 123%

1.30v

1.70v

2.8v

It would be great if you can tell me the name of the settings that you recommended.

Also with TCCD U shoud try Drivestrength 6 or 8 and VDIM 2.7-2.8 (that is less then what U have) the IRQ_less_then_.... is a typical memory error message.

Once I lower voltages to 2.8v, the system just crashes and the IRQL error would pop up everytime.

Once I lower voltages to 2.8v, the system just crashes and the IRQL error would pop up everytime.

Now here's another error message that I got, but it doesn't have a name. Here's the technical information

STOP: 0x0000007E (0xC0000005, 0xF6F5B184, 0xF7A2DD3C, 0xF7A2DA38)

Are all of these signs of memory damage or that it's dead? Cuz Windows just can't get to the desktop w/o such errors even after formatting it. It won't go to the desktop after a format cuz it has to restart and I'll get a BSOD with those technical information.

Alright guys I don't know what to do. My system is completely unstable and I'm thinking it's caused by my ram. I don't get how my Patriot DDR PC3200 (TCCD) be giving me so much trouble with my board. Everything is at stock speed except for my RAM which I adjusted some of the timings base on other people's TCCD configuration and it doesn't work. It sounds like I have a bad TCCD stick or something. I also tried different BIOS's and I still get the same instability with stock processor speed, but adjusted RAM timings. I'm currently using 6.18-3.

Here are my Ram Timings:

Tcl 2.5

Trc 7

Trfc 14

Trcd 3

Trrd 2

Tras 5

Trp 2

Twr 2

Twtr 2

Trtw 2

Trtw 3

Twcl 1

CPC=Enable

Bank Interleave=Enable

Now things just went for the worst. I decided to use winflash 1.76 to flash the BIOS to 3.10p with the "reset cmos" option ticked. After it flashed, it asked me to restart the computer and now it just freezes after the quick post screen.

The screen will say: "CMOS Checksum error - Default Loaded"

I tried to reset CMOS data by moving the red colour jumper and also the blue jumper for safe boot and still it freezes at that screen with the message. What's going on now?

Oh dear. It seems that you flsshed the bios using winflashl; when your windows installation was unstable and your memory unstable. Bit late to say now, but only flash a bios on a stable system, because since the process of flashing uses the memory, if the memory creates errors in this prosess you've had it. Using a floppy-based system is less risky if you are flashing a bios to get a system stable.

As a result, the new bios that you wrote got corrupted when being interpreted by Windows in it's transition from hard disk to Bios.

This is one of those parachute accident stories. First your goggle strap gets loose, then you spend time stopping the flapping, then you realise you are late opening the main chuite, then you panic, don't have time to open the reserve......

In essence it seems that the bios you installed got corrupted during install. So; unless somebody else has clever ideas, I think you need to send away to one of those companies who sell BIOS chips.

The good news is that they can flash it to the 310p for you.

when I first had my DFI, I had these IRQ less than equals errors, and stop errors; which made windows installation impossible. It has been a memory, not a hard disk problem all along; and newer bioses fixed my problem.

p.s. it was probably the hot weather that made your previously stable system unstable.

Some people are suggesting that I pull out the CMOS battery to fix it. How do I pull it out? Will I have to send this to DFI for an exchange? Will this all be free though? The flash was successful though because everything was done and then it asked me to restart my computer.

Hi

Had the same error myself when even when I was not overclocking. The following things seems to have sorted out my problems.

Vmem: 2.9 (another brand of TCCD)

Vcore: 1,48 (or something, I think +110%)

nVidia driver: 77.30 (well it came with bf2 and the graphics looks better)

And a format and reinstallation of Windows XP.

I don't know what the problem was but the IRQL is almost always a driver error and every time it BSOD it took a long time to detect my RAID0 config so I suspected a RAID driver problem.

Give it som more voltage to the CPU and see if that helps after a reinstallation.

Edit: just saw that you had a bad flash also. Well I hope you get it sorted out.