3 memory modules on UT nF3 250Gb

Hi, does anyone know a solution for my problem. I have 3 memory modules from Kingmax, SuperRam DDR 433 of 512 Mb each. One module is slightly different from other two (two peaces have MPWC22D-38KT3R-FHA model number and the third one is MPWC22D-38KT3R-FNA) but they are sold as the same memory model. After putting the third (a bit different) module into dimm 3 slot bios have set ram freqency to DDR 333. I am running my FSB on 220 MHz, so I have set memory frequency in "genie bios" on "200, 1:1" in order to run memory clock in sync with fsb. After that I have spontaneous reboots. I know that memory clock is maybe to high for 3 modules but I have the same issue when running my FSB on 200 MHz. I am running 2 pieces on 220 FSB, with 2.5-4-4-7 without any problem so I think that MB should be capable of running 3 modules at least on 200 FSB. I own the MB for 2 days now so I am not very familiar with bios settings so maybe you could give me some advice on dram bios settings in order to obtain stability. Also I have noticed strange behaviour when pressing esc button during post in order to set boot sequence - shortly after displaying boot sequence alternatives, maybe 5 seconds or so, post continues so I have to rush in order to select boot device. I presume that post shoul continue after I select boot device by pressing enter key, but this isn't a case. Thanks in advance.

Please make a sig with all your system specs .. it will help us help you.. ;)

If your unsure how to do this click here..

You might need to set CPC to 2T in bios to get all three to work.. But its normal for 3 sticks on that mobo to default to 333.. Some people have had success running 3 sticks and some havent.. But most people stick with 2 stick configs..

hi

with my two sticks of mem i had issues

i was unable to pass 223 htt with slot 1 and 2 in use

i changed the dimms to 1 and 3 and i can reach 240

i guess that only 2 of the slots work 100%(something about sharing two of the slots by one mem controler)

with 3 .....well i think u get the idea

Thanks guys, I think I got the idea, I should be happy with 2 modules running on 220 fsb. I am already runnig my Kingmax 433 over the specifications with 2 modules. I have succeed even run them in 1T mode (2.5-4-4-7). They passed Prime 95 torture test but when I install cpu driver for cool & quiet, from time to time I have reboots. I presume that frequent changing of FSB affects the ram stability with 1T timings so I reverted to 2T and now everything is ok. Thanks to everybody

You are also kinda screwed too if you have a C0 Revision Clawhammer, as you will not be able to set the memory to 2T timings. If you have a CG stepping Clawhammer though (or I believe all Newcastles) you should not have a problem setting your memory to 2T timings. Although you take a pretty significant performance hit when setting the memory to 2T but if maximum memory is what you're looking for than that's the sacrifice you'll more than likely have to make.