BSOD returns! help

hello all...

first of all it took me numerous days to install this system due to the factory bios hating my dual channel ram

finally i upgraded to the 5-10/2 bios and everything was fine for a few days.

however, last nite during an epic battle in WoW (im talkin outdoor raid, huge mobs, and about 100+ other players) i got a BSOD, then a system shutdown

it was def the most intensive moment on my pc since the succesful install, and it crapped out. ive run memtest overnite with no errors...

this board clearly has bios/dual channel memory issues, any tips would be appreciated it. im not running tons of components so my neopower 480 shouldnt be the issue i hope

ack so i need to hookup the FDD-type and HDD-type connectors on the mobo (looking at the manual)? ack im a dumbass, didnt know they were required. sorry i went from nforce2 where i had 1 cable from PS to mobo, now i guess i need 4

why would my system boot at all with only 2/4 connected? wot exactly are the FDD and HDD type power connectors used for?

ok i hooked up all 4 power connecters...still got 3 random BSODs over the weekend. my old system was a cheap AOpen mobo + crucial memory, and never once did i get a random BSOD. i paid alot for my gear below (pretty much all of which has been recommended on this forum) and am extremely frustrated.

1) always happend during high load (games)

2) i get a quick BSOD then the system powers down, i dont even have time to read the exact message.

i noticed the chipset temps were 54c is that too hot? i dont have power down system on overheating enabled tho in the bios. should i?

other possible issues:

1) memory settings? i cant even run stable at default settings...there are so many options in the bios, the Patriot manual just has these settings:

can you guys recommend the rest?

Model# PDC1G3200+XBLK

Item # N82E16820220033

Specifications:

Manufacturer: Patriot Memory

Speed: DDR400(PC3200)

Type: 184-Pin DDR SDRAM

Error Checking: Non-ECC

Registered/Unbuffered: Unbuffered

Cas Latency: 2-2-2-5

Support Voltage: 2.6V

Bandwidth: 3.2GB/s