Please help, problem running RAM in dual channel mode...

Ok, I am having a problem. First of all, the motherboard I have is the Lanparty UT nF4 Ultra-D. I got a 1GB kit of this memory:

http://www.ocztechnology.com/products/memo...al_channel_gold

The problem I am having is that if I try to run the memory in dual channel mode (slots 2&4 or 1&3), I can not install windows. I get to the part where you press F8 after reading the agreement, but when I press F8, I get a BSOD with the error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. If I use only one stick of memory, it works fine, and I have tried both of the sticks alone to see if the memory might be bad, and both of them work flawlessly. If I install windows with only one stick in, and then add the other stick after it is installed, the computer will appear to load windows, but right before displaying the welcome screen the computer just reboots without any error messages, and will continue in that cycle until I remove a stick of memory. Please help me. Here are my full specs:

Athlon 64 3700+ San Diego

Leadtek PX6800GT TDH

DFI Lanparty UT nF4 Ultra-D

250GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.8 NCQ HD

Plextor PX-716SA SATA150 DVD/CD Burner

Silverstone Zeus ST52F 520W PSU

1GB OCZ Gold Series DDR400 RAM (CL2-2-2-5)

Yes, I updated the BIOS to the latest version.

Ok, first of all please remember, I did not get the VX RAM, because it had looser timings (2228 vs 2225), are you sure the RAM will take 3.0? I'm pretty sure it's at 2.8 right now, should't it work at stock settings? Also, is there any reason why I would want to get an older BIOS? Sorry, I'm really new to this, and I've never overclocked before, plus this is my first build, and I dont want to break anything, it was expensive. Would it even let me downgrade the BIOS?

Oh, wait, I feel stupid now. I already did update to the 3/10 bios. Ok, so are you saying that all I should have to do is up the voltage to 3.0? Is there anything else I would have to change as a result of that? I don't know anything about overclocking, and I just want to make sure I don't fry any parts.