Anyone remember TOG'Ls

red930

Hey Mike,

I take it you cat trap wasn't connected to the wall socket somehow...sort of like a potential cat toaster if your not careful....

Reminds of the stories about the old ladies who put their pussies in the microwave to dry. Talk about a nasty way to void your warranty.

(cat lovers please dont take offense and flame me)

You needed to build a catapult or a trebuchet for the final touch. It would have thrown the cat out of your room or out of the house depending on size. Cat's really do land on their feet.

Erector set! My experiments came to a screeching halt, when I built an erector set windmill, with very sharp blades, powered by a powerful electric motor. I was experimenting with Newton's action/reaction theories, by chopping off my sister's doll's appendages. Great fun!

Shortly after, I got my finger caught in the motor's worm gear drive while it was running, and I never saw the erector set again...(sigh).

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't seen Mecano around in a long time either, though it's not as old as other stuff. I was part of a small team back in grade 6 that got 2nd place in a cross-Canada automotive design competition using only Mecano. Our prize was thousands of dollars worth of Mecano, and pics of our car with Mario Andretti. :nod: