Sign in to follow this  
killerjay_47

Solution to Windows BSODs

11 Years ahead of its time, here is the latest innovation from Microsoft: BEHOLD THE RED SCREEN OF DEATH!

They originally said that it was going to be introduced in 2016 but it's in the Longhorn beta. Apparently it's not easy to make it do this but it's there to tell you you did something real bad.

Cheers.

J

Yeah, the 'Green Screen':

Your computer has caused a execution error in the Greenhouse Affect Command Kill (GACK). Please turn off your computer and walk away."

Yeah, the 'Green Screen':

Your computer has caused a execution error in the Greenhouse Affect Command Kill (GACK). Please turn off your computer and walk away."

actually, thats what the xbox does. GSOD. LOL

Seen many of those, I have.... :nod:

This reminds me too much of Guru Meditation Numbers under Amiga OS, you could customize it a bit with hacking.

"SOD screen savers, collect them all!"

Edit: This is my favorite DFI case sticker. Actually, it applies to most things men like :)

danger.jpg

This reminds me too much of Guru Meditation Numbers under Amiga OS, you could customize it a bit with hacking.

"SOD screen savers, collect them all!"

Edit: This is my favorite DFI case sticker. Actually, it applies to most things men like :)

danger.jpg

Man I love that sticker :) Were did it come from.

I knew they would solve that windows problem some day. I guess now we just need to solve that whole user error problem.