Sign in to follow this  
Computerman41

Not the usual "Which 5/10 BIOS?" Question

The 5/10 Beta BIOS for the LanParty NF4 SLI-DR is available both from Oskar Wu's web site, AND from DFI's Beta BIOS site. Which place should I download it from? The DFI web site has only one version--which version is it--1, 2, or 3, as Oskar Wu's web site has the three different versions? Please note: I am NOT asking which of the three versions I should download from Oskar Wu's site, but rather where I should download it from, and which version the one from DFI's Beta BIOS site is. Thank you. By the way the DFI Beta BIOS site I am referring to is at: http://www.dfi.com.tw/Support/Download/dow..._FLAG=B&SITE=US

Please note: I am NOT asking which of the three versions I should download from Oskar Wu's site, but rather where I should download it from, and which version the one from DFI's Beta BIOS site is. Thank you. By the way the DFI Beta BIOS site I am referring to is at: http://www.dfi.com.tw/Support/Download/dow..._FLAG=B&SITE=US

The one on DFI site is 510-1 just like it says in the file name ;)

Guest burningrave101

If you will go to the BIOS Factory forum you can download the 510-1, 510-2, 510-3 BIOS. Most everyone downloads their BIOS' from the forum here but it doesn't really matter where you get it because its the same BIOS.

If you will go to the BIOS Factory forum you can download the 510-1, 510-2, 510-3 BIOS. Most everyone downloads their BIOS' from the forum here but it doesn't really matter where you get it because its the same BIOS.

^

|

|

|

Link Please-Google turned up crap.